Friday 7 June 2013

Just a quick up date.


I said in my earlier post i would up date you on the Beautiful Movements cosmetics primer and create mixing medium and here i am. Iv been mixing this with my liquid foundation to give it a smoother and dewy look and its fantastic even tho its transparent it still makes my foundation lighter which is good as im fair skinned. However i much prefer the Premae harmony primer also the price tag for this product is more on the expensive side costing £1 per gram, but overall its a lovely product and can be used for many different things such as foundation to eye shadow.


Glossy Box have just up dated on Facebook that they are dispatching the boxes so hopefully my June review will be up soon and i cant wait.



 Im off to body shop this weekend to purchase there all in one BB cream as i have heard some great reviews and can not resist body shop products and i might treat my self other things reviews will be up on Monday.

George xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment