Monday 10 June 2013

June Glossy Box.

It has finally arrived, June Glossy box is here and again it is just as fantastic. This month is jam packed with full sized products and i love them all.

Organic Surge (Star Choice) 
This was my star choice from the collection as iv probable said earlier i love organic products. This conditioner is meant for fine and fly away hair it also advertise that it volume boosts and it did all of the above. It had a lovely refreshing minty smell and this lasted for quite a while. I have really dry hair and these sunny days don't help, but after using this conditioner my hair is super smooth and with it only costing £5 i will defiantly buying this again. The website currently has an offer on some of their stuff, check it out!
Monu Spa
When it comes to hand care i am very lazy, you can probably notice in some of the pictures where my hands creep in. But this pocket size cream is very handy (see what i did there) I take it every where i go now as i tend to do a lot of things that dry my hands out. Monu Spa are organic however there was a negative point which was the smell. Its a combination of lemon and lavender which is not that great it reminds of my Nan. I hope to find a better product. However if you are intrested in there Monu Spa here is a link.

Figs & Rouge (Must Buy)
I can not praise this lip balm enough 100% pure and natural, the packaging is so dainty and cute adding a touch of summer even to your lip balm. Another thing to add to the long list of things i suffer from it dry lip this is due to having such a booby bottom lip and i have used both carmex and Vaseline and they both work but not as long as Fig & Rouge and my lips aren't as slimy. I also support that it is created in Britain. I will be buying this again.

GOSH
Iv purchased GOSH BB cream before costing me £10 which is not a bad price as iv heard many good things about GOSH cosmetics and it did not let me down. So i was delighted to see there new Secret to longer lashes mascara in the box, it proclaims that your lashes grow in only two weeks, considering iv only had this for this for two days i might have to wait a while for the results. I will up date you on whether this truly works or not but i very much doubt Gandalf could make my eye lashes grow let alone a mascara. You can buy most of GOSH cosmetics in Super-drug.  

Mememe
Last but no means least is Mememe nail polish. Glossy box really needs to get there hands on some better colours because i do dislike dark colours when the sun is out. The polish has a easy wide applicator and it drys in no time, there's not much else that you can ask from a nail polish part from some funky colours and sparkle and with is only costing £4 i see nothing wrong with me buying some lovely bright pinks and reds. Mememe also offers other cosmetics for the face and eyes.

George xox







No comments:

Post a Comment